Sustainable Australia Party
Sustainable Australia Party is an independent community movement from the political centre, with a positive plan for an economically, environmentally and socially sustainable Australia. We believe in a science and evidence-based approach to policy - not an extreme left or right ideology.
SAP candidate for Mandurah
Blah! Blah! Blah! If you’re anything like me you’re probably pretty tired of political rhetoric and empty promises. What I can give you are some facts and you’re warmly encouraged to check out all of my credentials:
- I joined The Sustainable Australia Party because if we don’t vote for a sustainable future we are on a doomed trajectory.
- I work as a high school teacher in Mandurah and have done so for the past six years, spanning a teaching career in WA, of nearly 20 years.
- This shows a firm investment in my community, education and our kids’ futures – including that of my own two children.
- My best-selling autobiography can give you some insights into my childhood, in short, tough but interesting.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art, Secondary School Education and I am finishing a law degree – with an emphasis on human rights and environmental law.
- It was a privilege to be a city councilor between 2015 -2019, which taught me a great deal about community service, local government and the wheels of government generally. While there I took a consistent stance against overdevelopment, surplus phone towers, the development of Point Peron, homelessness, fracking and other environmental concerns.
- Interests include swimming, writing, law, community health, art and comedy.
- Corruption and over-development - among other things - get right up my nose.
Candidates (most of whom work full-time) can be contacted as follows:
- Website: Contact Us page above
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: Aaron (campaign organiser) 0424 107 123