Thanks for your interest and support!
Ways you can help today include:
- Letterbox* your street with our special QR code flyers** (if there are 60 houses, print the below page 15 times)
- Letterbox* your neighbourhood with (say 500) SAP-supplied official party flyers
- Pin / stick four A6 flyers on local noticeboards (print below 4-in-1 flyer page once and replace on local noticeboards over time when they disappear)
- If you'd prefer a bigger (single) A4 version, click here.
- Hand out flyers to family and friends (start with one page)
- Run a stall at your local market or festival (check with your local council and let us know through the 'contact us' page)
*Letterboxing instructions: Political parties have exemptions from 'no junk' signs:
“Material deemed to be political, educational, religious and charitable is exempt from "No Junk Mail" signed letterboxes according to standards developed by the Australian Catalogue Association.”
**Download and print flyer - click on image:
Print instructions: Choose 'Colour', 'Fit' page and 'Borderless' paper size.
During an election:
- Staff an early voting centre or election day voting centre**
**Important: Volunteer and voting centre behaviour guidelines HERE
Questions? Ask via the 'Contact us' menu link.
We rely on the support of people like you to fight for a sustainable Australia. If you can make a donation to support our campaigns, please click below.