Why join Sustainable Australia Party?
Sustainable Australia Party is an independent community movement from the political centre, with a positive plan for an economically, environmentally and socially sustainable Australia. SAP supports a science and evidence-based approach to policy - not a left or right wing ideology.
We can't achieve our important goals without a healthy and growing membership. Every new member counts towards helping SAP to contest local, state and federal elections.
Joining our federal party will offer you:
- Member-only eNewsletters
- Party paraphernalia including stickers and flyers
- Rights to attend our AGM
- Rights to input during policy reviews
- Opportunities to nominate for candidature
- Automatic membership of your state / territory branch (and count towards the membership number needed registration for state/territory and local government elections)
NB: Among a broad policy platform, SAP campaigns for lower population growth (and therefore lower immigration into Australia). If you are looking to blame any particular ethnic, religious or minority group (other than our corrupted major party politicians!) for Australia's growing problems, please do not apply to join SAP.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- You must be an Australian citizen, and cannot be a current member of another political party.
- Each new member must use a unique email address - i.e. not used by a current member.
- You must provide your full legal name (e.g. Katherine, not Kate, and middle name/s if you have any) and include your DOB.
- You must complete every field for the process to work. Type 'NA' rather than leave fields blank (e.g. if you don't have a middle name).
- If you are a current member, do not join again. See 'Information for party members' on Donate page.
- If you are unsure whether you are a member, please first contact us.
- We typically respond to membership applications within 14 days.
Select your preferred membership type below:
Adult $22 (Working adults)
Concession $11 (Seniors, Students, Unemployed)