Sick of politicians?
Our independent party from the common-sense political centre aims to secure an economically, environmentally and socially sustainable Australia.
Why join Sustainable Australia?
We will fight for:
- Secure jobs in a more diverse economy
- Affordable housing for first home buyers and renters
- Better planning to save our cities, suburbs and towns from overdevelopment
- Sustainable environment and population
And much more!
We have the policies and the plan to secure a sustainable Australia.
But we can't achieve our important goals unless we grow our membership. In each State, we need to meet a minimum number of members before we can register to contest State elections.
Put simply, we need you!
You will also enjoy:
- Direct participation in a community movement advocating for a sustainable Australia
- Right to a vote at our AGM including on key party decisions
- Right to input during policy reviews
- Member-only eNewsletter distribution
- Party paraphernalia including stickers and flyers
If you are aligned to our core values, please apply to become a member. We typically respond to membership applications within 14 days.
If you are looking to blame any ethnic or religious group for Australia's growing problems, please do not proceed.
IMPORTANT: You must be an Australian citizen, and cannot be a current member of another political party. Each new member must use a unique email address (i.e. not used by a current member) and include your DOB and middle name (if you have one).
Select your preferred membership type below:
One-off joining fees (subsequent annual membership fees are optional):
NB: Federal members of our party are automatically also members of their respective state party, if it has been launched.