Sustainable Australia Party is an independent community movement from the political centre, with a positive plan for an economically, environmentally and socially sustainable Australia. We believe in a science and evidence-based approach to policy - not an extreme left or right ideology.
Why join Sustainable Australia Party?
For starters, we're campaigning to protect our environment, stop overdevelopment and stop corruption.
But we can't achieve our important goals unless we grow our membership. In each state / territory, we need to meet a minimum number of members before we can register to contest state elections.
Put simply, we need more members!
You will also enjoy:
- Right to input during policy reviews
- Member-only eNewsletter distribution
- Party paraphernalia including stickers and flyers
- Opportunity to nominate for candidature
- Direct participation in a community movement advocating for a sustainable Australia
- Right to attend our AGM
- All members of our federal party are automatically also members of their respective state / territory branch - and count towards the number required to register as a state / territory party
If you are aligned to our core values, please apply to become a member. We typically respond to membership applications within 14 days.
If you are looking to blame any particular ethnic, religious or minority group (other than our politicians!) for Australia's growing problems, please do not proceed.
Already a member? Click on our Donate page instead.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- You must be an Australian citizen, and cannot be a current member of another political party.
- Each new member must use a unique email address - i.e. not used by a current member.
- You must provide your full legal name (e.g. Katherine, not Kate, and middle name/s if you have any) and include your DOB.
- You must complete every field for the process to work. Type 'NA' rather than leave fields blank (e.g. if you don't have a middle name).
- If you are a current member, do not join again. See 'Information for party members' on Donate page.
- If you are unsure whether you are a member, please first contact us.
Select your preferred membership type below: