You don't have to be a party member to help promote our community movement.
All supporters can order the following merchandise (scroll for details):
- 10 business cards (free!)
- Car sticker (free!)
- 250 business cards ($25 incl. postage)
- T-shirt ($25 incl. postage)
- Cap ($25 incl. postage)
1. Please pay (if required) via the Donate page (PayPal or bank transfer); then
2. Contact us listing your order details and make sure you provide your postal address.
If you order a t-shirt, please also ensure you include your size from the chart below.
We can post you 10 business cards (for free!) to keep in your wallet/purse:
- Hand out to family, friends and colleagues
- Letterbox drop in your street*
- Pin onto community and club noticeboards
Alternatively, we can post you 250 business cards for more extensive local letterboxing, but require a $25 donation to cover printing, postage and handling costs.
*Letterboxing instructions: Political parties have exemptions from 'no junk' signs:
“Material deemed to be political, educational, religious and charitable is exempt from "No Junk Mail" signed letterboxes according to standards developed by the Australian Catalogue Association.”
For your car's rear window or bumper...
- Small - A6 (10.5x14.8cm)
- Large - A5 (14.8x21.0cm)
T-shirts are a fantastic way to promote our community movement (sizing chart below images).
Angela and Brian:
Sizing Chart (half chest*)
* A Half Chest measurement lets you know the width of the garment when it is lying flat. Measure an existing garment you have (lying flat) from the seam under one arm to the seam under the other arm to compare and find a suitable size.
One size fits all caps...