Australian governments should better support the arts to allow all Australians to fulfil their creative potential.
Policy Methods (Federal & State)
To help achieve this Australia should:
- Provide more access to ongoing small business support and education
- Offer better protection of creative and intellectual rights
- Support more local film and television production
- Protect live music and arts venues from any adjacent build-up of housing and property developments
- Also see ABORIGINAL & TORRES STRAIT ISLANDERS policy.
Sign up to our eNewsletter today: CLICK HERE