Sustainable Australia (VIC)
Sustainable Australia has now successfully registered our Victorian State party to contest the state election on 24 November 2018.
Sustainable Australia (VIC) will be campaigning for secure jobs, affordable housing, better planning, and a sustainable environment and population.
In particular, our Victorian election campaign will campaign for better planning to stop overdevelopment. Here is Sustainable Australia's November 2018 VIC State election ballot paper logo:
How can we achieve better planning to stop over-development?
For starters, return real power to local communities in planning decisions. See our PLANNING policies:
Legislative Council (Upper House)
- Eastern Metropolitan Region - Lynette Saloumi (Councillor at City of Monash)
- Eastern Victoria Region - Reade Smith (former Mayor at Mornington Shire Council)
- Northern Metropolitan Region - Mark McDonald (Federal Party candidate for recent Batman by-election)
- Northern Victoria Region - TBC
- South Eastern Metropolitan Region - Anthony Cresswell (Treasurer on our Victorian Committee)
- Southern Metropolitan Region - Clifford Hayes (former Mayor at Bayside Council)
- Western Metropolitan Region - TBC
- Western Victoria Region - TBC
More candidates, details and photos coming soon.
We're holding a big event on October 7. Download the flyer by clicking on the image below:
Any Victorian that joins our Federal party automatically becomes a member of our State party ('Sustainable Australia (VIC)').
Complete the online Federal party application form here: Join
Constitution & Officials (Committee)
Victorian party constitution: CLICK HERE
If you have any questions, please contact us.