You can 'register interest' in local Sustainable Australia events and meet-ups.
Typically, events involve a monthly meet-up (first Sunday in the month at 3pm) for social networking and campaigning. Other events include local letterboxing, attending markets and festivals, bushwalking, etc, as organised by the local group!
Review the recent comments in each individual local networking page to see if there is a monthly event organised.
Interested to host?
- You must be a party member
- Find a café, pub, bowling club, etc with space on a Sunday afternoon (3-4:30 pm) in a central part of a current local networking area page
- Suggest the venue on your local networking page 'comments' section and wait for feedback
- The party will also respond to relevant questions (and requests for final confirmation of venue) in the comments section
- Once confirmed by the party in that local networking comments section, the event is on!
- We'll post you some stickers and flyers for the event, upon request
Alternatively, host a stall at a local market or festival.
Nothing within 60 minutes drive/transport? Let us know: CLICK HERE