You can 'register interest' in Sustainable Australia local group meet-ups.
Typically, events involve a monthly meet-up (first Sunday in the month at 3pm) for social networking and campaigning. Other events include local letterboxing, attending markets and festivals, bushwalking, etc, as organised by the local group!
Review the recent comments in each individual local group page to see if there is a monthly event organised.
Interested to host?
- You must be a party member
- Find a café, pub, bowling club, etc with space on a Sunday afternoon (3-4:30 pm) in a central part of a current local networking area page
- Suggest the venue on your local group page 'comments' section and wait for feedback
- The party will also respond to relevant questions (and requests for final confirmation of venue) in the comments section
- Once confirmed by the party in that local group comments section, the event is on and we will ask you to create an event in the 'Events' page!
- We'll post you some flyers, etc for the event, upon request
Alternatively, host a stall at a local market or festival.
Nothing within 60 minutes drive/transport? Let us know: CLICK HERE