Our community movement aims to secure an economically, environmentally and socially sustainable Australia.
Why join Sustainable Australia?
We will fight for:
- Secure jobs in a more diverse economy
- Affordable housing for first home buyers and renters
- Better planning to save our cities, suburbs and towns from overdevelopment
- Sustainable environment and population
And much more!
We have the policies and the plan to secure a sustainable Australia.
But we can't achieve our important goals unless we grow our membership. In each State, we need to meet a minimum number of members before we can register to contest State elections.*
Put simply, we need you!
You will also enjoy:
- Direct participation in a community movement advocating for a sustainable Australia
- Right to a vote at our AGM including on key party decisions
- Right to input during policy reviews
- Member-only eNewsletter distribution
- Party paraphernalia including stickers and flyers
If you are aligned to our core values, please apply to become a member. We typically respond to membership applications within 14 days.
If you are looking to blame any ethnic or religious group for Australia's growing problems, please do not proceed.
IMPORTANT: You must be an Australian citizen, and cannot be a current member of another political party. Each new member must use a unique email address (i.e. not used by a current member).
In NSW? We also need the state registration manual form here ASAP:
Select your preferred membership type below:
One-off joining fees (subsequent annual membership fees are optional):
NB: We are now in the process of launching state parties:
- 2016 - ACT
- 2017 - NSW, TAS, VIC
Federal members of our party are automatically also members of their respective state party, if it has been launched.
However, if you are in NSW, you should also read here about a further form requirement.
*Numbers required range from 100 (TAS) to 750 (NSW).