Sustainable Australia (ACT)
On 28 June 2016 Sustainable Australia successfully registered for ACT elections. This was our first State/Territory party and election.
Please subscribe to keep up with the latest ACT news and events.
Candidates - 2016 ACT election
Sustainable Australia contested all five ACT electorates: CLICK HERE
We endorsed candidates as follows:
- John Haydon and Oliver Tye, Kurrajong
- Martin Tye and Geoff Buckmaster, Ginninderra
- Violet Sheridan and Paul Gabriel, Yerrabi
- Mark O'Connor and Jill Mail, Murrumbidgee
- Claude Hastir and Melissa Kemp, Brindabella
To view all candidates: CLICK HERE
Authorised by John Haydon for Sustainable Australia (ACT).
Our ACT committee consists of John Haydon (President and Treasurer), Geoff Buckmaster (Vice President and Secretary), Martin Tye (Ordinary Committee Member) and Brett Goyne (Ordinary Committee Member).